News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Salamandastron's Secret Room

Started by Mariel, June 15, 2013, 12:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

The answers to these questions are actually quite simple.

Q. Who made all the paintings in the room, foretelling all that would happen?
A. I think the badgers of the past made them under the influence of a trance sent by the dead. (You know how martin can do that.) different badger would add to it over the years.

Q. How do the ancient badger warriors bodies not stink and decay? Are they mummified ?
A. Yes I believe it said that somewhere.

Q. Do the paintings show what happened to the ancient badger warriors?
A. Yes at least some of them. If the pictures predicted what was to come then once that thing happened it showed what had happened. They don't just disappear. Also I think in one of the books it said something about the pictures showing the badgers of the past.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hazelrah42

Quote from: Lutra on June 15, 2013, 01:28:33 AM
Letsee here....

1.) Something wants to say the previous Badger Lord, but how would they know?  Maybe Salamandastron has a hare mystic or seer.

2.) Incense is pretty strong anyway.  Go into a small room with that stuff and I bet it can leave you wanting air.

3.) That would be my guess.

4.) Not sure; its never really explained what is in the room, except that its not for hares to see.  Its actually more mysterious because we never do find out.

I agree with Lutra here. I believe however it's a mix of both history and prophecy.