News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Ashleg

Fang raised an eyebrow. "That spikedog's actually poisoned somebeast? That's dreadful."

Groddil

Mortembell shook her head.
"Not yet, but that blind ole hedgehog 'as tried to kill us afore. He put poison in all the breakfast stuff  a couple o' days ago. When we found 'im out, 'ee jumped at Rayne with a knife. I whacked 'im with a pan and locked him up. Now that he's got that pirate with him, who knows what he might try?"
The vixen chuckled.
"Funnily enough, if he hadn't have created that poison, Rapshade would 'ave taken Redwall."

Ashleg

Fangfang quickened his pace.
"Y'mean Cap'n got poisoned?"

Groddil

Mortembell nodded.
"We coated our blades in Muddle's poison. I managed to cut 'im on the leg. That got him runnin' off back to the ship pretty quickly."

Ashleg

"Th' mere thought of dying sends 'im into a paranoid state. I'm not surprised."
Fang noticed himself taking the lead at the front of the group without intentionally meaning to, but a nod from Chrysanthe showed that she was okay with it. He knew the quickest way there, after all.

Log-a-Log clambered over a fallen tree, landing with a crunch in the leaves below.
She twirled her dagger and gazed about.
"If Skipper doesn't show up, he may just have to meet us on the ship itself."

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Bounding down the Abbey steps and into the Great Hall sporting Mixy's sword Bracklew stopped short when he spotted Duncan. He hadn't asked permission to take the blade, and Duncan might not want to see it used in battle. Shyly he touched the hilt and stepped around the stairs surprised to find the Hall much emptier then before. Some of the slaves remained along with Rayne who lifted a satchel when she saw Bracklew. All the shrews had left already leaving only Duncan and the other Abbey elders behind.

"Bracklew, here take this. It has a few of the necessities for keeping creatures alive if they're wounded. Just remember what I taught you, and you'll be able to save some lives." She bit her lip worry etched on her face, wrapping the satchel around his shoulder before stepping back. Bracklew steeled himself up and faced Duncan, looking the hare in the eye.

"I hope you don't mind sir, I guess I should have asked first."

At that moment Skipper along with a solid group of tough looking otters stepped on the Abbey sward glancing around. Each one was sporting a assortment of slings and javelins. Skipper bounded ahead of the others silently coming up to Duncan and Bracklew his whisker face twitching. Yet he said nothing leaning back against the rough red sandstone of the Hall.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

IC-
Duncan stared hard at the sword Bracklew held before him, his features etched with grief.
"I gave it to her three seasons ago on the day she was born...And I trust that it's in good paws." The hare sniffled and rose from the table, nodding at Skipper and his crew.
"Come on, you all. If we hurry, we'll meet them in time."

OOC-
Timeskip to when the Redwallers are all together and close to the ship?

Groddil

Begskin the stoat revealed something to Muddle. When he was outside, the corsair had secretly retrieved a dagger and hidden it under his tunic. Now he used the dagger to unchain the two. Muddle seized the blade.
"Finally, one worthy of my visions."
The crazed hedgehog led Begskin from the cellar into the kitchens. He paused at the sight of Fergbar merrily strolling through the kitchens. Muddle cursed as he emerged from his hiding place. Fergbar turned.
"Muddle? Why 'ave ye got that blade, Muddle?"
"SILENCE FOOL! Unbelievers like you must be punished!"
Muddle twirled the dagger and advanced on the cellar keeper.
"Muddle, no. I believed, I asked you what my fate would be!"
Muddle shook his head.
"I don't care! This whole Abbey will die for doubting me!"
Muddle jumped closer to Fergbar, plunging the dagger deep into the cellarkeeper. He pushed the dying Fergbar down the steps and dashed through the shadows of great hall, closely followed by Begskin. The two fugitives unlocked the gate and fled into Mossflower Woods.

OOC: That's the last you'll see of Muddle and Begskin 'til Episode 2. I'm good with a timeskip now.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

OOC: Now Ashleg can have some emotional thing with Duncan.