"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Wedding of Ash and Leg!

Started by Ashleg, May 04, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Finally we can join these two together in holy matrimony. *blows nose*

Delthion

*Changes topic title for stealing my originality. Also eats both Ash and Leg and Ashleg.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

You ate me three times.
Have fun with the stomach ache.

Delthion

I've never become sick with human or otherwise flesh!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

That would be pine marten flesh and I had just rolled in poison

Delthion

Poison to which I have developed immunity to in preparation for this moment. ;D

The Skarzs

There is no hope to get around your powerplaying. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ashleg

But I had rolled in an anti-immunity elixir right after rolling in the poison, thus rendering your shield useless.

Delthion

Unfortunately, I had switched that elixir for water while you weren't looking. ;D

Ashleg

But I had switched it for water before you switched it and thus you gave me the elixir. ;)

Delthion

But I had hypnotized you before that so you only think that you switch what I switched! ;D

The Skarzs

This is why it's not fun to mess around in the Cellars.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

But I had closed my eyes and didn't get hypnotized by you!

Delthion

But I hypnotized you using sound!