News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Ash and Leg!

Started by Ashleg, May 04, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

It says on the invitation that if you object, you will be forcefully removed from the wedding.

The Skarzs

But it must be said!

Ash is still in a relationship with fire!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Ash was never in a relationship with fire.

Delthion

Ash is the child of Fire, and since Fire and Ice are siblings, and since Ice froze Leg becoming one flesh, then this union is unholy! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Ash is actually a tree, not the ash of when something burns.
Therefore, your argument is invalid.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

If you burn somebody, that is murder and I'll have you arrested.

Delthion

I hate to break it to you but a tree is not a somebody. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Those are called Ents or oh, what was the term in Lord of the Rings for the sentient trees? Huorons? Something like that. But a simple tree is not a somebody. ;D

Ashleg

The Skarzs

My point was he could be both ash and ash.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

A very good point master Troll! ;D

Ashleg