News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Ash and Leg!

Started by Ashleg, May 04, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

How dare you. I take your tail and raise you a toe.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

I bite my thumb at you, Sir!!!!

Delthion

I see your thumb biting and raise you a nail!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

I bitre your thumb off, nail and all!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ashleg

Alas I still have three other limbs! I challenge you to a duel!

Delthion

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on May 17, 2017, 04:37:13 AM
So is the multiverse!!! ;D
(I thought you would just eat him whole but okay.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

He must leave me alive to eat him, so whoever eats the other first wins!
*revs up those friars*