News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Common questions

Started by LordTBT, May 07, 2017, 03:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordTBT

Hello all,

I find that many fans often have the same questions about Redwall, and see them asked quite often online.

As such, I've started a FAQ page for the ones that are the most-repeated.

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Redwall_FAQ

Feel free to comment here with suggestions of questions that we should include.

Grond

Kind of off topic but speaking of the Redwall wiki- whenever I go onto it- its super laggy for me. I don't know if this is just my computer or internet connection or if anyone else has experienced this issue to ?

Ashleg

Same for me, but it happens when I go to any wiki page. Therefore I typically avoid them, Not just Redwall.

Luftwaffles

It behaves in my end. Everything but editing works just fine.

What kind of browser are you guys using?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

LordTBT

Quote from: Grond on May 07, 2017, 05:04:29 AM
Kind of off topic but speaking of the Redwall wiki- whenever I go onto it- its super laggy for me. I don't know if this is just my computer or internet connection or if anyone else has experienced this issue to ?

May very well be related to Wikia's heavy ad content, which we don't control. You have 2 options (I recommend both):

1. Register an account. While logged in, there is little to no advertising.

2. Install an ad-blocker for your browser. Cuts down on advertising everywhere!

MeadowR

It's useful to have the questions in one place. The site is super laggy for me, too - but I am finding myself looking at it more lately as it is intriguing. :) It's useful to look up certain characters to check their info, and I have noticed with some that things like what kind of clothing they wear hasn't been mentioned and certain details about them that you think might be included, haven't been, which would also help if working on a picture of the character or so. But I know that wasn't what you were asking on this thread! It just got me thinking. :)

Is the issue over ages a commonly asked question? I certainly consider the question a lot when reading the books. Does one season literally mean like 'Winter', etc.? Just when you think it does, another book makes me think twice. Did Brian even ever answer that? That could be one to add... if there is any kind of answer. ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

LordTBT

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on May 07, 2017, 04:48:55 PM
It's useful to have the questions in one place. The site is super laggy for me, too - but I am finding myself looking at it more lately as it is intriguing. :) It's useful to look up certain characters to check their info, and I have noticed with some that things like what kind of clothing they wear hasn't been mentioned and certain details about them that you think might be included, haven't been, which would also help if working on a picture of the character or so. But I know that wasn't what you were asking on this thread! It just got me thinking. :)

Is the issue over ages a commonly asked question? I certainly consider the question a lot when reading the books. Does one season literally mean like 'Winter', etc.? Just when you think it does, another book makes me think twice. Did Brian even ever answer that? That could be one to add... if there is any kind of answer. ;D

Again, I would suggest registering an account and installing an adblocker.

Yes, one season means like "Winter."

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Seasons

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014