Soery

Started by 12345678, May 22, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please

If no one buy matrs mother starve

Ashleg

This isn't a website for selling mattresses.

Guys, somebody could be at the library, a friend/relative's house, or at school.

I'm sorey ill just leave then..

Plz delete both topic I'm sorry to waste time

Groddil

The Skarzs

He knows how to use the mention. . . Ugh. This may be one of the mods playing a gag. Maybe even Sierra himself.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 23, 2017, 05:19:17 AM
He knows how to use the mention. . . Ugh. This may be one of the mods playing a gag. Maybe even Sierra himself.

If I wanted to play with you, I'd mess with your account.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Aimless Gallivanter

this is hilarious

and obviously a troll guys
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Mod: When we want the members' opinions on how to handle something, we'll ask you. Until then, everyone who publicly offers their suggestions regarding disciplinary action is backseat moderating. Keep that in mind in the future.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Troll or no troll I feel sorry for him now. Not because he can't sell his mattress, the way you're all behaving. . . . . .

It was the same with Melanda too.

Heaven help us if an actual member like this ever joined. And if a member like this does actually join, I hope for y'all's sake they don't have a temper.

Jukka the Sling

Well, Melanda was very obviously fake.

This guy, though... still not sure what to think.  If he is real, I feel bad for him too.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

:(

Thank you cornflowermm

why are you guys mean to me