News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Bunker

Started by Groddil, June 12, 2017, 04:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Funnily enough, I was planning to do this on another site when Unknown made his. However, due to internet restrictions, I'll be doing it here instead.

This is a CYOA where I'll be doing some bad MS Paint drawings to go along with it (had to do so if i was doing it off-site, so may as well do it here as well); like a really bad stuff version of what Unknown's doing.

So. The world has ended. You, your spouse, and your young child have taken shelter in a small bunker. You do not know how the world ended, why, or if it is safe to go outside. Let's start.

Male or Female?

Chipster of Noonvale

Groddil

You are Janice Brown, tax accountant. You, your husband Jerry, and your 7-year-old son James have been forced to go underground, and for all you know, everybody you have ever loved, hated, or simply passed on the street is dead. But how did you get here?

Where is the bunker?

Under your home.
A public shelter.
Under your workplace.

Lady Amber

Groddil

Day 1

Thankfully, Jerry seemed to have thought ahead for this, so he had a small shelter installed under the house. When the radio announcement flickered to life, you were sure it was the end, but somehow, your shelter has held up.

Unfortunately, neither of you were too prepared, so the shelter is not as stocked as you might like. You need to get ahold of more supplies somehow, and hold out until you are certain that the world above is safe.

What will you do?

You have several options at the moment. You should check the Bunker supplies, explore the bunker, or send somebody to the surface to scavenge.

Janice's inventory

[close]
Jerry's inventory

[close]
James' inventory

[close]
Bunker Supplies

Food - 3 tins.
Water - 3 bottles.
Box - A cardboard box. Crack it open and see what's inside.
Table - A small wooden table.
Chairs - Three wooden chairs.
[close]

Chipster of Noonvale