News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ordering from This Website

Started by Ashleg, June 18, 2017, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I recently ordered two books from this website and three weeks have passed without anything happening or any kind of email from them.
Have any of you ordered from here before and if so is that how it always is?

Luftwaffles

Don't worry, I will get in touch with the store folk.

Can you PM me the order details, though? That would help speeding up the process.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Ashleg on June 18, 2017, 10:05:28 PM
Order details?

Yeah, tell me what books(s) you ordered, what service you picked as the delivery one and the like.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

I ordered The Rogue Crew and Redwall: Friend and Foe, but I do not know the rest as my mom did it and not me.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Ashleg on June 19, 2017, 02:54:43 AM
I ordered The Rogue Crew and Redwall: Friend and Foe, but I do not know the rest as my mom did it and not me.

Ok, I will try to work with that info. Stay tuned...

Luftwaffles