Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

wow..thats unlucky, but i bet you are more like someone else  :)

Firewall978

I'd like to think that I'd probably be like Friar Hugo. I like to cook, and I am on the Fat side. Lol :)

AbbotAlf0805

I'm like Gonff I'm really good at stealth and lock picking.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

WildDoogyPlumm

I'm probably most like Doogy Plumm (that's why he's my favorite character).  I'm argumentative but loyal to my friends.  Oh yeah, and I also love to climb trees.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

W0NWILL

Any bloodrath creature. I have anger issues and I like to fight.

Rainshadow

I took a couple of quizzes, and apparently I'm somewhere in between Grath Longfletch and Gonff.  I'd have to say I'm more like Gonff though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

rakkety tam

um idk  if i could mx them i would be gulo/basil/rakketytam/gonff
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

TaggHero

I'd say a mixture of Matthias and Danflor from Marlfox.  In a pinch I have been reliable/brave, but I tend to need more encouragement or prodding than I should.

I'd really like to be like Janglur Swifteye, though; he's so calm and confident under pressure.  For some reason, he's one of the characters that have stuck with me the most throughout reading the Redwall series; particularly how he deals with the two Marlfoxes at the beginning of the book.  That and Tagg from Taggerung, of course. *pokes name*
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Capn Greypatch

This is tough...I suppose I'd be Silent Sam, since I was a selective mute as a kid... :-[
Then again, I don't really like heights so I don't think I would be a squirrel.
If not Silent Sam, then definitely Sunflash the Mace; since I have a fighting and resilient side to me, but I still greatly prefer peace to war (like Sunflash settling down); and also because I take great pride in being loyal (especially to my smaller but close group of friends). And finally, they say badgers are very protective of their family; likewise, without my family and friends I'd be lost!

On a random note, Skarlath's death is still one that saddens me the most...he died by returning the help Sunflash showed him at the beginning of the book. Gotta love Outcast of Redwall!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Romsca

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

I think I'm a lot like Mokken the Marlfoxe's axe. I'm sharp, sometimes I can fly off my handle, and I like to get stuck into things, (mostly a tree stump.)  XD
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

CrazyPug37

I would probably be a mix of a Badger Lord and a hare.

I am a "hardy" eater, (I have an emmense appetite and usually eat 24/7 or whenever I can lay my hands on food) but I am calm and smart.  However, like a Badger Lord, I can get angry when I get into a fight with someone.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.