Murder on the Meadow - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 29, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Greetings all! This is that murder mystery RP that I've been talking about of late. ;D

Unfortunately, (or fortunately depending on your opinion) this will be a rather labor intensive role-play, requiring lots of discussion in this topic.

The Redwallers have lately heard from a reclusive, but rather friendly dove that a huge storm is going to be at Redwall by that evening. As a result of this, the Redwallers have decided to go out and pick some berries and the like, to stockpile before the storm.

Character Sheet

Name:
Species:
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.):
Personality:
Misc:
[close]

Gear does not matter in this since it will not have any use.

The Redwallers will be starting out in the meadow where they are gathering the berries, then I'll contact someone regarding their untimely demise. ;D

My character, the Abbot, will be something like a GM, staying more in Cavern Hole than anything else, putting a few things together here and there. One of the persons in this group will be the murderer. Contact me if you would be interested in being the murderer. The murderer and I will discuss the motive and all that. The Redwallers will make various sorties into the various rooms in the main Abbey. Before making these sorties we should discuss what clues will be found in this topic. Anyway, hopefully this goes a little bit better than my other RPs that I've started! ;D

My Character

Name: Bungo Bristleback
Species: Hedgehog
Role: Abbot
Personality: Jovial, kind, but stern at times, but fair.
Misc: None.
[close]

Ashleg's Character
Name: Brother Asney
Species: Squirrel
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Redwall Recorder
Personality: Asney is a reclusive old squirrel that is rather set in his ways. That said, he is an excellent recorder and is very keen on details.
Misc: (Appearance?) Asney's fur is gray, almost white in some places. He is short, thin, and always wears an Abbey habit, even when it is hot outside. He only wears glasses when reading/writing, although he actually needs them 24/7.
[close]

Rosie's Character
Name: Bella Lakestone
Species: Otter
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Infirmary... worker?
Personality: Bubbly and eccentric, mostly became an infirmary worker because she loved seeing the patients faces when she made them smile
Misc: She is an AMAZING PERSON
[close]

Corn's Character
Name: Sister Penny
Species:Squirrel
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Kitchen helper
Personality: Quiet, sarcastic. Likes to argue.
Misc: N/A
[close]

Andy's Character
Name: Dubhthach Cadeyrn Brennus
Species: Hare
Role: Gardener
Personality: Somewhat reserved, for a hare, but quite fond of tall tales.
Misc: N/A
[close]

Skarzs' Character
Name: Cieron (sy-rawn)
Species: Mouse
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Lawns and orchard worker
Personality: Cieron is helpful and informative, always willing to give aid in whatever way he can. If he doesn't like somebeast then he will never talk to them again.
Misc: Strong fellow, enjoys using his muscles.
[close]

HoltLutra's Character
Name: Derry
Role:Bellringer
Personality: Cheerful and very energetic, but can restrain himself when necessary. He was very close to Ansy growing up.
[close]

Krantor's Character
Name: Gustaf
Species: Mole
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Foremole
Personality: Mild mannered, willing to help, no very adventurous  and likes to keep life simple.
Misc: Carries his spade over his shoulder at all times.
[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

ARE YOU THAT UNEQUIPPED IN ROLEPLAY LINGO?!?!

* Ashleg slaps Delthion with his glove.

"Track" means I am "tracking" the thread. It's basically a watch, an "I'll come back and probably join this when I have time" sort of thing.

The Skarzs

ARE YOU THAT UNEQUIPPED IN GRAMMAR?

* The Skarzs puts on grammar Nazi hat.

"Track" is a verb and a noun, so it is important what context it is used in so one can understand what it is meant to express.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

SO ARE YOU BOTH JOINING OR JUST SPAMMING MY OOC THREAD?!!! ;D

Ashleg

You don't deserve that Grammar Nazi hat.

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 31, 2017, 10:44:00 PM
"Track" is a verb and a noun, so it is important to explain what context it is used in so one can understand what it is meant to express.

Go on any forum that is primarily centered around RolePlaying and you shall find that many, many people will post only the word "track" on a thread to show that they are following it. Saying "track" without stating whether it is being used as a verb or a noun is not incorrect grammar, for nobody does that after every word they type (in situations where the word can be interpreted similarly).

Quote from: Delthion on August 01, 2017, 03:39:21 AM
SO ARE YOU BOTH JOINING OR JUST SPAMMING MY OOC THREAD?!!! ;D

Aye, I will.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ashleg

Name: Brother Asney
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Redwall Recorder
Personality: Asney is a reclusive old squirrel that is rather set in his ways. That said, he is an excellent recorder and is very keen on details.
Misc: (Appearance?) Asney's fur is gray, almost white in some places. He is short, thin, and always wears an Abbey habit, even when it is hot outside. He only wears glasses when reading/writing, although he actually needs them 24/7.

Delthion

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Cool!

Anyone else interested? WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS SO JOIN OR FORFEIT YOUR SOUL!!! ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.