News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

2017 Official Cellars Presidential Election

Started by Ashleg, July 30, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 30, 2017, 01:49:13 AM
Yo, @Ashleg aren't you supposed to be hosting this cellars election?

Aye. Do yer thing...I'll watch and sip cocoa.

Rosie Willowwater

I, Wosie Rillowwater... wait that's not right. I, Rosie Willowwater, declare to keep most things as they are but if there are any disruption or disagreements I promise to try and keep the peace by offering everyone chocolate.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

I pledge that there will be more events along the lines of the Forum Prom and Masquerade Party happening on a more regular basis. I also pledge to maintain the insanity that has made our Cellars great! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Insanity.
Insanity is what makes the cellars great, but there isn't enough of it.
I promise to make sure everyone who is normal will no longer know what that word means.

And I also promise to give everyone vacations to other boards to release their sanity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

When I become President I assure you that there will be more weddings during my term than in the history of the forum!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

^I believe you.

*Raises hand* What will you do about DDBs, Guests, and other threats?
Freddy

Delthion

Quote from: bigpanda421 on August 08, 2017, 04:24:25 AM
*Raises hand* What will you do about me and my ten-thousand brothers?

I will mobilize the full forces of the true members of this forum! With myself at the head of such a noble army we shall drive these detestable fiends away from our beloved forum!

Quote from: bigpanda421 on August 08, 2017, 04:24:25 AM
*Raises hand* What will you do about me and my ten-thousand brothers?

Marry off all of you!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 08, 2017, 04:19:27 AM
^I believe you.

*Raises hand* What will you do about DDBs, Guests, and other threats?

We shall tame the threats and get them on our side so as not to cause any bloodshed.

Delthion

But such a course would leave us open to betrayal on every front! The first time that a Guest or a D.D.B. or a Nod shows that it is willing to renounce its unholy ways then I will immediately accept it. But to openly trust all of them when all they have done is kill and destroy: such a plan is madness!

Rosie Willowwater

We can still have our guard up but my course of action minimizes the bloodshed

Delthion

What bloodshed? Neutralizing D.D.##:1046 and the like has never caused bloodshed! But the end of all of the war topics against them? That would be a black day. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Yes, but they are trying to give us a false sense of security. The moment we let our guard down they'll attack.

Delthion