2017 Official Cellars Presidential Election

Started by Ashleg, July 30, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Clearly what we need to do is to keep them contained. When a guest proves itself worthy and willing to change into a member then we must accept it.

My solution to the guest problem is to keep them distracted in the discussion boards so our Cellars may stay safe.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But the Cellars' insanity is partially maintained by the constant wars against the DDBs, Nods, and Guests.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Raizez pav* Vot Aboot ze riverz?

Let uz zee if anybeazt getz ze reference...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

*Doesn't get the reference so stays quiet*

Ashleg

Lady Amber

Hickory

You guys need to pull it together.

Sure, it's great that you're discussing the topics themselves, but you need to  do some campaigning, get people to your side. That's the big part of politics - allies..
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

Matthias720

As a Staff member, I want to know what you can do to help seal the cracks and keep the Cellars from leaking elsewhere.

Ashleg

Rosie, as current and forever most important President, I shall back you.

Delthion

Quote from: Matthias720 on August 13, 2017, 05:05:34 AM
As a Staff member, I want to know what you can do to help seal the cracks and keep the Cellars from leaking elsewhere.

The only true way to keep the insanity from leaking out is to have enough outlets for that insanity in the Cellars.

I propose new wars against the Nods, DDBs, and Guests to help with this insanity.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Matthias720 on August 13, 2017, 05:05:34 AM

You just need to apply some indestructible caulk in between the cracks. That should fix any leaks. *Hands Matto the caulk*

Quote from: Ashleg on August 13, 2017, 05:47:47 AM
Rosie, as current and forever most important President, I shall back you.

It is an honor

The Skarzs

Once again, I would propose that members have the chance to release their creative sanity in the boards that merit it so the Cellars can remain the healthy outlet for their insanity.

Me. Ashleg, I believe you are an advocate for the Roleplaying board, correct?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

For candidate Delthion: What the heck is a nod?

When the time to poll comes, please put an option to vote for anarchy rather than another farcical president.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan