News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

France

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

BONJOUR! WEE WEE!
Welcome to France.

Would you like to buy a baigette or a croissant? Ho-ho-ho!

Delthion

* Delthion facepalms over the utter lack of correct spellng. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Bonjour! Je m'apelle Rosie!

Ashleg

Bonjour, Madame Rosie!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

We are ze  French Peas!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Jean-Claude! Pierre! ;D

We hop to ze left, and do ze Hopperena. Hop to ze right, I love ze Hopperena. Hope to ze left, and do it once again-a! Hey Hopperena!

Ashleg

Jean-Pants, Pierre!

Delthion

Ashleg

Do not convert this thread into your Fruity Veggies Trash.

Delthion

HOW DARE YOU SAH?! TRASH! You insult my honor and I demand satisfaction! Either apologize in this thread to the Veggies and I, or we shall duel!

Rosie Willowwater

IT'S CALLED VEGGIE TALES

Delthion

NO, IT'S CALLED VEGGIETALES!!!