News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

France

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 04:51:00 AM
HOW DARE YOU SAH?! TRASH! You insult my honor and I demand satisfaction! Either apologize in this thread to the Veggies and I, or we shall duel!

Delthion

We need seconds who will survey the appointed ground and the like.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

See the name? It is one word, not two! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

IT'S CALLED A FLYIN' FIST, NOW SHADDAP!

Delthion

THAT'S NOT HOW WE ARE TO DUEL!!!

I for one choose Skarzs to be my second.

Ashleg

I choose Rosie to be my minute.

Delthion

Will you not take this seriously sah?!

@The Skarzs I roped you in to be second at the duel between Ash and myself.

Rosie Willowwater

*Sits next to Ash*

You can do it!

Ashleg

I choose you, Pikachu!

-Kaiiiieeeeeeeeeeyah!

Good boy!

Delthion

(You all don't understand dueling much do you? ;D)

Ashleg

Get out your Pokémon, you son of filth!

Delthion

That is also not dueling! ;D

Ashleg

IT'S A POKÉMON DUEL!

Delthion

NEVAH!!! OUR SECONDS ARE TOLD BY US WHAT THE TERMS OF THE DUEL WILL BE AND THEY CONFER AND TELL US WHAT HAS BEEN AGREED UPON!!!