News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rosie will not die

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 05:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

That was merely her feeble attempt at being brave in the face of certain death. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Denial is one of the stages of grief, Ashleg.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

I'm not gonna die.

My tablet will though.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Then depression if I remember correctly.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

GRRRRRRRR!

*flips table*

*screams*

*throws 34 old people off the Eiffel Tower*

>:( >:( >:(

Maudie

No, I think it's bargaining.

Delthion

I don't think that's right Rosie. ;D

All of the guests are plotting to kill you I think...

QuotePosting in Rosie will not die .
Online Maudie    01:50:21 AM    Viewing the topic Rosie will not die .
Online IronWolf0805    01:50:02 AM    Viewing the topic The Hero of Redwall: Haearn Castle OOC Sign-Ups/Discussion.
Online Ashleg    01:49:50 AM    Viewing the topic Rosie will not die .
Guest    01:49:01 AM    Viewing the topic Rosie's Wake.
Guest    01:48:58 AM    Viewing the topic Rosie will not die .
Guest    01:48:55 AM    Viewing the topic Rosie's Wake.
Guest    01:48:53 AM    Viewing the topic Rosie will not die .

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

* Ashleg begins sobbing.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

G-GO AWAY! ALL OF YOU!

Aah...Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

Ashleg, are you okay, buddy?