News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rosie will not die

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 05:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

He's grief-stricken by the coming death of his beloved.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

*is reborn*

Huh? Yeah, I'm having a ding-dong-diddly Disney Day!!!!  ;D :D 8D

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Delthion

She won't. Not yet at any rate... *Evil laugh* >:D

I think this might describe the situation rather well.

The Skarzs

One of the best songs ever sung by a woman with one of the most beautiful and haunting voices ever.

BTW, I don't think the stages of grief are in any particular order.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Reliable Source
The four stages of grief begin after someone quits a RolePlay, in this order: denial, anger, depression, a second bout of denial, and, finally, rebirth--meaning that said person reboots the RP.

Rosie Willowwater

Jetthebinturong

Of course they are Skarzs, that's why they're the stages of grief and not the different types of grief.

Anyway the five stages of grief are:
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

If you wanted to know.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rosie Willowwater