News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Bobsie OTP

Started by Rosie Willowwater, September 16, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Bob and I are getting married.

Don't ask, this was Ash's idea.

Ashleg

Delthion

Rosie is married to four things now?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

321tumbler

You're kids are going to be sooo cute!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on September 16, 2017, 04:22:09 PM
Rosie is married to four things now?

Nah, Ash and I got a divorce.

Ashleg

She's lying, we're still getting married, she's just also getting married to Bob.

Rosie Willowwater

NO.

YOU MURDERED MY FRIENDS, I AM NOT MARRYING YOU.

Delthion

...so now you're marrying someone based on the advice of someone that was to be your husband but murdered all of your friends? That makes LOTS of sense! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

YOU ARE MARRYING ME AND THAT'S FINAL.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

*murders more friends*

Rosie Willowwater

I don't care about un-named friends.

Ashleg

OH, I can name them.

Their names?

Gonff.

The Skarzs

He looks like one of my ghosties.

I keep them in a jar.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

@Rosie Willowwater Del literally ATE you and many of your friends, but you were still okay with marrying him. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3