News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Lab

Started by Delthion, September 22, 2017, 03:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

As we have stated previously, we experiment extensively on various subjects. The creature by the name of "Rosie Willowwater" is our first test subject.

* The Plurality restrains Rosie on a dentist-like chair.

We shall now hopefully discover more consistencies in your pitiful race.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Hah, I'm pitiful? Sure, you can think that.

Delthion

You would view such a species as yourself as pitiful if you only knew how weak are your vessels.

* The Plurality begins increasing the heat of the chair slowly.

Perhaps after a few more test subjects we will finally find a consistent melting point.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

You said this would be painless, but you seem to be trying to drag out the pain for as long as possible, heating this chair slowly. Also, if you wanted the melting point I could do a little math and no one would have to get hurt.

Delthion

No, we said that it would be relatively painless. To experiment correctly we must do it slowly. It is painless relative to some other possibilities. But don't worry, it will all be over soon.

Rosie Willowwater

Alright, whatever. *taps fingers on the arms of the chair*

Delthion

*Rosie melts*

Ah, excellent.

* The Plurality writes down the temperature at which she melted.

Most interesting, we are beginning to see some consistency.

Rosie Willowwater

Hmm, cool. *Floats around in my ghost form, more invisible looking than usual*