News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

YouTube

Started by Maudie, October 01, 2017, 05:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Good job! Your nephew is so cute and the tap dancing looks really good! I wish I could do that.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Thank you! It's not that hard, to be honest, you should try it out sometime.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Guyyyys.

Last year, I found this channel Phelous (just search 'im and he'll come up) and he does the funniest bad movie reviews ever.

Just be warned.
Minor swearing.

Cornflower MM

Have quite a few videos up on my channel. Just in case any of you were wondering. (Videos including a BVB cover, a sneak peek of a combo I'm gonna put up but haven't had time to properly work on, other cool stuff)

So yeah. Y'all should check it out. And subscribe.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

Check out PhantomStrider  (Top _____ Cartoons/Movies); and Saberspark This guy looks into movies and cartoons in depth.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on November 02, 2017, 06:35:05 AM
Check out PhantomStrider  (Top _____ Cartoons/Movies); and Saberspark This guy looks into movies and cartoons in depth.

PHANTOMSTRIDER IS GOOOD.

Krantor the Brutal

Here is an example of Saberspark:
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Søren

Have any of you seen any videos by Donut Media?

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

They're an AWESOME auto channel. Hilarious videos, especially the "Up to Speed" series. Occasional language though.

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

I watched a video of a kid saving a fish from drowning. ;D

He should've let it drown.