News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

*Plays a sad cello.*

BTW, nobody go into the free ice cream topic. . . We have created a monster that will not load.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

For the love of..... Just why. Whyyyyy.

The Skarzs

It has been locked. For good reason.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Ashleg

It loads. It loaded on my computer.  >:D

Cornflower MM

It wouldn't for my Kindle, I shudder to think what it would do to Magnus.

Ashleg

I will avenge it. The thread was locked but shall have JuStiCe!

Delthion

It loads for mine as well...I don't think it should be locked, those that don't want lag simply shouldn't open the thread!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

In the case they accidentally click it, they could always use their X button or back arrow. 'Ain't hard.

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

Don't bring up the mattress fiasco again Chip, I beg of you! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

And let the chocolate sauce die with it.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein