The Winter of the Icy Crags is here!

Started by Captain Tammo, December 28, 2017, 12:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Hello everybody! I hope the holidays are going well for all those who celebrate, and to everybody else I hope your winter is off to a pleasant start! The forum's own @Nadaz, voice of the host was recently crowned as the grand prize winner of the forum Extravaganza. With his winning, he has also been given the honor of naming the forum's next season!

After giving it a considerable amount of thought, the honorable Nadaz has decided to give this winter the name of:

THE WINTER OF THE ICY CRAGS

As is custom at Redwall, we're holding a celebratory nameday feast down on the front lawns (well, the front lawns of the forum - I suppose it'd be a bit chilly to actually hold the event outside). Come on down and join us, have some fun, start a food fight, make an alliance with somewhat in the melee, and then turn on them by throwing a pie at the back of their head as soon as they turn around.... or we can all have a nice time and not throw food ;D

Anyway, here is the link again. Come stop by!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior