News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Reply with a question

Started by Delthion, December 31, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Welcome to the forum Redwall! (Heh. Welcome to the Redwall forum, Redwall. ;D) If you need anything else, feel free to ask. I'm on quite a bit, and I'll do my best to answer any questions you have. :) We don't have a chat or such, but we do have an unofficial Discord server. The admins are an old member who is wonderful (You'll probably see her posts - Aimless Gallivanter) and one of the admins here, Tsukomyi. (Probably murdered the spelling. Oopsie.)

Hope you have tons of fun and enjoy your stay. :)

Quote from: Delthion on January 10, 2018, 11:19:41 PM
Or that he feels restricted?

How could he though?

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Matthias720

Delthion

How in the world can you have such little sense to ask a question like that?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Matthias720

Why don't you ask yourself the same thing?

Ashleg

Matthias720

Why shouldn't I ban you for your insolence?

The Skarzs

Lol I was going to say that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 17, 2018, 06:28:08 AM
Lol I was going to say that.
Why didn't you reply with a question?

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

Matthias720

Delthion

Lady Amber

How could he be foolish enough to forget?