Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

Captain Tammo

IMPORTANT: IT'S THE FINAL BATTLE!!! Anybeast can jump in and make a character, but please say which side you're on. You can make your character last as long as you wish as long as there's no god modding!!!

Sky Warriors of Mossflower: General Gustav Bellator, General of the Sky Warriors of Mossflower watched the thunderstorm below him. It truly was beautiful seeing it like this, he and many other bald eagles patrolled the skies during these storm for invaders. His sources told him the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward were up to something big, what it exactly was, was anybeasts' guess. For all he knew it could be a full scale attack. Which would be completely foolish against his defenses, but nonetheless a possibility. Watching lightning light up the clouds below him, he waited for the storm to clear. "Maximus! " his voice matched the thunder below.
"yes general!" replied Maximus, his head patroller.
"spread out your unit as wide as you can, I want nobeast getting through without us knowing! Is that understood?"
"Yes Sir!" Maximus went about relaying his orders.
Something was about to happen, the general could feel it in his bones. He flew, and waited for the storm to clear.

Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward: far away at that same moment, heading North out of the land of Southsward north to Mossflower, Clabb Quickfeather flew on his mission to survey the Sky Warriors of Mossflower defenses before the invasion. He had to see as much as he could, using the storm ahead for cover, and get out before getting spotted, something he's done before, but felt extra nervous this time. The fate of his tribe was now upon the wings of a 23 season year old mallard. Blinking water away from his eyes, he entered the storm, and the land of the Sky Warriors of Mossflower...

Winged Beasts of the North: Hidden among the mountains of the North in a maze of tunnels, Czarmadi Firetail paced back in forth in front of a map of the land of Mossflower and it's surrounding country, several leaders of the Winged Beasts of the North stood around the massive table the map was printed on (Rakkety Tam, you can be in there if you want). "so... The Sky Warriors of Mossflower are currently on the defense after their pathetic attempt to take us over. they are now short several flyers. I would suggest an invasion, but at is too predictable, besides their defenses would be a challenge at half their current size. Here is what I propose, those pesky Flyers of Southsward have been rather successful with their current invasions and surveillance. I suggest we leave their hopes thwarted, hit them where it hurts. In order to do this, I propose a series of checkpoints to be set up along the western mountains, and a second base set up here." she pointed to a mountain labelled K5 (made up mountain, yes I got the idea from K2) by the Winged Beasts. "if we control these mountains, we will control the majority of the West coast. Also, if this base is set up secretly, we will be able to relay messages quicker, and give us a better point of attack on both the Sky Warriors of Mossflower, and Flyers of the Great Land of Suthsward." murmurs of agreement went through her audience. After several minutes, the general of the Winged Beasts of the North, General Arkan, stepped forward "when would construction of these checkpoints and base take place, and how big will they be?"
"the checkpoints will hold about 4 or 5 birds each, the base will hold roughly a score and a half (30). Construction would begin in an estimated 3 days, we have supplies, the only problem would be we would have to send an extra amount with them to construct, this will leave us more vulnerable, but since no attacks will be coming out of Mossflower anytime soon,and any Flyers of Southsward would have to go straight through Mossflower, or meet our force in the mountains. We should be safe. I suggest during this time, we still have full lookouts posted around the mountains, so any scouts would assume we have the same size force.
"this is a fairly large sum you are asking for... How many checkpoints are we setting up?"
"5"
More murmurs arose, after what seemed like eternity, the general spoke, "I will allow this construction to take place, however, if anything should happen to our soldiers, I will hold it to you, Czarmadi."
"I understand."

OOC: so there we go! SIGN UPS WILL REMAIN OPEN! let's begin! ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

rakkety tam

''i see your point on these checkpoints Czarmadi but it would still leave us nearly defenceless and it is a great possability that the sky warriors of mossflower could still be able to break through with there small force but it would leave them nearly defencless but i know them and they would risk it and u also know this do u not''. xahou dun said in a great deep voice

meanwhile in mossflower. Balock was on his way to see general Gustav Bellator for they had been great freinds for years. and Balock Cadle wanted to know if Gustav had any idea of what the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward were up to. ''Gustav my old freind how have u been and what is the situation with the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward". "do u know anything of what they are up to my flyers need to know what is happening". Balock said to Gustav.

OOC ok awsome
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Captain Tammo

Winged Beasts of the North: Czarmadi was expecting this reply. "we will not be defenseless, since our enemies are also down several numbers, we are still roughly even. We defeated them last time and will do it again if necessary. Again this operation is to remain secret. If we are careful, nobeast will know about this and we will be back to near full strength soon when the workers return. As for the Flyers of Southsward, if they ran into our troops in the mountains, we would be able to take them out, however, none would be able to live because they would know our secret. I admit it's risky, but also a necessity in order to turn the tide in our favor."

Sky Warriors of Mssflower: The main base of the Sky Warriors of Mossflower was in the heart of Mossflower woods, where the trees formed a thick canopy over the ground, blocking out the light. Only lanterns lit the area. Birds of all species perched in the branches of these giants and also walked on the ground. Gustav Bellator was about to fly somewhere when Balock found him. Gustav talked to Balock like he would a brother, they were great friends and shared many victories together. "Ahh Balock, I'm glad you asked! You see, after the storm, the clouds parted, almost perfectly, to reveal something to me. Something that will change the tide of this war in our favor and help us bring order to this land. Come, I am on my way to to see him now." the two took off and flew towards the holding center of the Sky Warriors of Mossflower.

OCC: currently, the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward are winning the war, then the Winged Beasts of the North, then Sky Warriors of Mossflower. just so people know what's going on
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

OOC: Which side is the good again?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: Tammo when ye post about different teams post in bold and italics so we ken tha difference. ;)...ah post someting later
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on December 03, 2011, 02:22:14 AM
OOC: Tammo when ye post about different teams post in bold and italics so we ken tha difference. ;)...ah post someting later

Good idea! I'll start doing that, same goes for everyone!

Quote from: Troy Troodon on December 03, 2011, 02:01:21 AM
OOC: Which side is the good again?

There is no good or bad sides, just what team you're on.

Troy Troodon

OOC: Okay, I'll continue than.

Then one day a goose with a bow was seen flying over head. He was not a skilled archer just a mear farm fowl with a bow.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Troy Troodon on December 03, 2011, 06:10:27 AM
OOC: Okay, I'll continue than.

Then one day a goose with a bow was seen flying over head. He was not a skilled archer just a mear farm fowl with a bow.

What area were you flying over? What did he see? Are you on one of the 3 teams? We gotta know more detail.

Troy Troodon

He was flying right above a lake. He saw vast open woodland with deer pigs from below. He is coming to see the eagles.

Tiria Wildlough

Valkra watched him from her perch in a tree. She had never seen him before.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

The goose lands clumsily and asks nervously; "Excuse me sir, uh... ma'am, or... I'm sorry can't tell the gender. Anyway is this where the north eagle army is?"

Tiria Wildlough

Valkra laughed shortly. 'I really don't know. Something tells me they may be...north.'
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

To which the goose replied; "And where's that?"

Tiria Wildlough

The falcon had to stuff her wing in her beak to avoid laughing out loud. 'Hahaha...north is...heeheehee...that way!'
She pointed north.
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

Much to his oblige, The goose thanks the falcon and flies away.