News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Otter pictures

Started by Lily, December 01, 2011, 08:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Lily on January 02, 2012, 03:23:04 PM
Nice, Skipper! If you want to embed that as an image you can add the image tags. They look like this:

[img]image URL here[/img]

Giant otters are giant, and apparently fearless:

Wow! That giant otter looks scary.

I <3 giant otters! ;D That one looks grumpy.

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

They're all so cute, I'm gonna die! :o
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

i think i'm going to change my PP
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Lily

eualaia

i swear i posted here..........? oh well i found one

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

Me too! That is quite possibly my new favourite otter picture. Otterball!

Oh... and this one:

MatthiasMan

Awww! I love the little otter being scratched.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

They are so cute!  Quick question, how do you post pictures on here?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

One easy way is to upload a picture to a photo website, like photobucket, and then copy and paste the link from over there to over here
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Okay, thanks!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

there's an easier way to do it, but I don't know how to tell you yet since I just learned it myself

Rainshadow

Lol I'll figure it out.