Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup!

Started by Lantur, January 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lantur

To catch your fish! This is a do-it-yourself restaurant.

Waiter, there's a hammer in my soup!
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Coobreedan

Well, you wanted Hammer-Head Shark soup but we forgot the shark part. Very sorry.

Waiter, there's a tiny invisible unicorn in my soup!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Melody

well how do you know it's there?

Waiter why is there a monkey in my soup?

Lantur

It's a LEMUR, for the love of sushi, get your facts right!!

Waiter, there's a Ñ in my soup!
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Ceteruler

Sorry, we forgot he rest of the m.

Waiter, there's a forum in my soup! And it's a Redwall Forum!

Lantur

OMG I CAN HAS?

Waiter, there's a pair of scissors in my soup!

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Really? Sorry about that, but we were all out of broth, so we had to give you soup.

Waiter, there's a computer in my soup!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lantur

Ah, no, actually, there isn't. It's a noodle SHAPED like a computer. JUST EAT IT.

Waiter, there's a caterpillar in my soup!

eualaia

eat the catterpillar they good for you

waiter theres a ?? in my soup

Lantur

I think that's a noodle. After all, this is ?? soup.

Waiter, there's an email in my soup!

Mad Maudie

OK you check it!

Waiter There's a smiley face in my soup  :)
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Lantur

...Are you complaining?

Waiter, there's a cloud in my soup!

eualaia

Ceteruler

I don't know what to say.

Waiter there is a closet full of dirty clothes in my bedr- excuse me, my soup!