News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I don't paint my nails, I don't use makeup, and I have really short hair.  I also don't like pink and purple.  I'm not a girly girl lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I have this washible highlight stuff in my hair. It's red and it's awesome. Tomorrow I'm going to put ALL of it in and make all of my hair red. HAHA!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Why, what is the normal colour of your hair?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I WISH. I'm a dirty-blond, actually.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

I just have light-ish brown hair.  It's nastily curly.  I got it cut really short and now it looks decent.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Hmm, cool. My hair curls underneath a bit, but it's really thick so I can't wear pony-tails very much.

Rainshadow

I know!  My hair is so thick that it just doesn't stay in the pony tail!  It's so annoying!

Tiria Wildlough

Mine's really thick. I also can't always get it to lie down. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Now that my hair is short, I can't ever get it to be flat.  Also, it takes like a minute to dry.  It's nice.

redwallgurl

you guys are lucky to have thick hair my hair is soooo thin!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

No you're lucky!  My hair was horrible when it was long!

Icefire

My hair is stick straight...I can't get it to curl at all! If I'm using a curling iron, I can get it to flip a little at the ends for a little while. A girl I know did get my hair to curl for awhile using a straightener, but even that didn't last long.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

You're so lucky that you have straight hair!!!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I don't mind my hair, but it takes FOREVER to dry, and I'm usually too lazy to use a blowdryer. I want to curl it and see how it looks, but I, again, am too lazy.

Rainshadow

Lol, I know what you mean.  All I do is take a shower and put tacky stuff in it to make it spiky.  I call it tree sap.  Well, actually my sister came up with that after she watched me putting it in.