Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria kept low, her tail lashing as her bad mood rose into almost uncontrollable fury. Her father was marching through Mosflower Wood, searching for the infamous Redwall Abbey.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Tiria Wildlough

Nelka was unaware of the wildcats. She was also traveling to Redwall Abbey. The ottermaid was tired of wandering around. She knew that itw as not the sort of thing that she should be doing.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria's ears perked slightly, she thought she heard something. She leaped into a tall ash tree, her claws peircing the bark. She smiled grimly and waited. Wisteria always waited...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Tiria Wildlough

Nelka sensed that Wisteria was watching her. She whirled around, drawing her daggers.
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria cursed the wind, for it had brought her scent to the otter, but also the otter's scent to her. Flexing her claws, (With the metal extensions, non poisoned) She spoke, "Who are you? And do you have any...valuables? Pfft! Never mind, drop the daggers, waterdog!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Cannae zeem tae find a place fer me character at the moment. Ah'll juzt bide me time then...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: There's a Sign-up somewhere, and once you do that then just jump into RP. It doesn't matter where is it as long as it's following the RP.

redwallgurl

As Tully was taking her morning walk around Redwall Abbey's lawns she breathed a deep sigh of peace. She loved her abbey dearly. As she munched on her warm scone for a quick before breakfeast snack she passed the Abbey pond. She watched the peaceful sight before her; the flowers were waking up as the mist rose from the pond. She had decided to go to the wall tops to watch the sunrise before the daily life of the Abbey begun.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on March 13, 2012, 02:45:50 PM
Wisteria cursed the wind, for it had brought her scent to the otter, but also the otter's scent to her. Flexing her claws, (With the metal extensions, non poisoned) She spoke, "Who are you? And do you have any...valuables? Pfft! Never mind, drop the daggers, waterdog!"
Nelka sneered. 'I don't take orders from vermin. Go away.'
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Go away? Well, that's no way to treat a beast ye hardly know!" Wisteria complained. She slid down the tree unseen, and ducking and weaving, she  made her way behind the otter.

Tiria Wildlough

Nelka went on, mumbling about vermin on the loose, when she sensed Wisteria creeping up behind her...
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria pressed her metal-claw-add-on's that were dripping with an unknown substance against Otter's back.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: First how do I sign up? This looks like fun.  
OOC: Second are all the characters so far female! Cause that would be really funny.
OOC: Well this is embarrassing. I just wanted to say I DO plan on joining this RP as soon as possible.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol, okay, Rp whenever you want to! :P

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: My description is in the directory.

BIC: Freeze!......The squirrel turned his head... There it was agian! That odor was unmistakable! He shot up the trunk of an Ash tree, the type with which he shares his name, Ashe. Arriving on the scene he takes it in at a glance quickly strings his Long bow, sights the deadly arrow and prepares to fire.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This