News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Someone please put the title of this thread on one of those Spongebob memes.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

*Sigh.* I gotta do everything myself. :D

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Yesssssss.

But seriously, those memes don't make any sense. It says something random, and then there's SpongeBob looking like a chicken. Why?

The Skarzs

He looks like an inbred piece of cancer. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lady Amber on June 17, 2017, 06:36:57 PM
Yesssssss.

But seriously, those memes don't make any sense. It says something random, and then there's SpongeBob looking like a chicken. Why?

That's not a chicken.

The Skarzs

And we are so thankful it isn't.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If Ah vanted tae be an Onion Ah vid nae be in a fruit ztand...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

I wonder if Head will ever make a non-spam post. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.