News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

winifred

Share your awkward moments.  ;D
But keep it appropriate please! :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Søren

You are you are when you correct them and they say "so?" with an intimidating stare. Then the person next to you says "awkward" :D ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Dannflower Reguba

That awkward moment when: You tell someone to "wash their paws" and they look at you funny cause they don't know anything about Redwall.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

winifred

;D ;D That akward moment when you call all your elders (ladies) Marm instead of mam ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

WildDoogyPlumm

The awkward moment when you're a tomboy that looks like a boy and you have to correct your teacher on your gender.

This happened to me.  :P
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

MatthiasMan

That awkward moment when you find out a girl at school likes you and you go home and almost pass out. (almost happened to me. so scary)  :-[

Coobreedan

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 11, 2012, 08:28:19 PM
The awkward moment when you're a tomboy that looks like a boy and you have to correct your teacher on your gender.

The awkward moment when you are a boy who looks like a girl and you ahve to correct people on your gender.

This happens to be on a weekly basis. :P
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

MatthiasMan

Wow. I'm sorry.  :( That must really be annoying.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Coobreedan on April 12, 2012, 08:45:23 PM

The awkward moment when you are a boy who looks like a girl and you ahve to correct people on your gender.

*highfive* Yeah, it gets a bit annoying, but sometimes I don't even bother to correct them.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

MatthiasMan

That awkward moment when you hear you see someone, they walk up to you, and they say your name when you have no sign of your name or ever said it around them.

Skipper

When you accidently call your teacher mum and then you deny it

redwallgurl

(dont know what moment but...)  the moment when you looki at your friends during a test and are give the look when did we learn this?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Primrosewarrior

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 13, 2012, 12:19:10 PM
Quote from: Coobreedan on April 12, 2012, 08:45:23 PM

*highfive* Yeah, it gets a bit annoying, but sometimes I don't even bother to correct them.
Amazing!

MatthiasMan

That awkward moment when someone at school gives you a weird look.

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when your friend yells at you 'WHO DO YOU LIKE?' and you're in public. :-[
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.