News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

BrookSkimmer's Art

Started by BrookSkimmer, June 16, 2012, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

BrookSkimmer

This one is for Rainshadow. I got a new art program for my computer so this is  a practice...

Dannflor

can you draw
name Riverrun
last name Wildtrock
age 15 season's
gender female
tribe Rocktails

WOW THIS IS GREAT
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

That looks amazing, Brookskimmer!  Thanks!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Ok, I like this one better. It's more my style. Also, made an a program I'm already familiar with. Hope you like it Rainshadow!

Rainshadow

Amazing!  Thanks so much!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

winifred

Wow that's amazing!!! What program do you use?? and how do you draw that great on a computer?? :o :P

p.s. could you take another request? If you're swamped I understand, but I'll post this b4 I forget.

winifred otter (me)
12 seasons (my age)
female
Dark brown and fawn colored fur, light forest green tunic with brown leather sling, pebble pouch.
Thanks ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

phoenixfoden

your drawings are cool!

stoat
name: doublefang
weapon:teeth
wears:dark clothes

can you please draw him if you have the time! ;D
ps i like the pirate fox!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

BrookSkimmer

Thanks for the compliments!  ;D

I have the requests in but it will take me a while to get to them. Things are busy for me right now and these drawings take some time...I will get to them eventually...

BrookSkimmer

I have not forgotten about this thread... I will be getting some art time starting next week!  :D

Jetthebinturong

could you draw my otter Jugg Streamford? He is almost badger sized and has a black tunic, blue sharkskin belt and a giant sword which he carries on his back

Also do you accept multiple requests from 1 person?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gingivere Greeneyes

You should draw Milo and Acorn doing something together, not really a request just a suggestion.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

BrookSkimmer

So, as far as requests I've decided I'm not going in a particular order. I'm just choosing which ones I feel like drawing at the time. I do know this was a more recent request, I just felt like drawing Winifred and so...

I will be getting to more requests soon. However, my next art time will be spent working on the reward for the mini contest in the tournament.  ;)