The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

In the port city of Agutrot Davidari the Warrior walked into town. He looked all around town looking for a captain that would be willing to take him to The Isle of Jima. He wanted to visit his great uncle who was the shogun of Jima. He walked into the old tavern, The Corsair's Delight, and asked some sailors. None were willing.

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

A cheery-looking shrew bounced over. "Hello sir!"

AbbotAlf0805

I'm not buying you an ale shrew." said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"Well well well, I heard you need a ship." said a sea captain called Sealoot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

"Oh, it's okay, I already got some other creatures to buy me several ales." She continued grinning like a maniac.

AbbotAlf0805

Okay..." said Davidari backing away from the shrew. He turned to Sealoot and said, "Yes I need a ship to bring me to Jima."

redwallgurl

Gema was at the cosairs delgith too. She was jsut stopping for a quick drink before heading off back to Redwall. She saw this mouse and immeaditly reconginzed him. She wouldn't know if he would remember her but she'd never know until she tries. She walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey," she says waiting for a response.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari turned around and said, "Gema! Good to see you!"

Leatho Shellhound

"Good I will take you there, I need to get out of here any way....some one is after me....we most leave now, come on Miff." said Sealoot "By the way what shall we call you?"

click the banner

redwallgurl

Relief passed over her face. He remembered her. "Hey Divardi. What are you doing here?"

Leatho Shellhound

"This young mouse is going to Jima." said Sealoot to Gema

click the banner

redwallgurl

"Alright," said Gema looking at the Cap'n. She looked at Divardi,"Why?"

AbbotAlf0805

"I want to visit my great uncle. He is very old and he might die soon."

W0NWILL

Birata had shed his pirate garb, instead opting for the more subdued clothes of a begger. He was looking for the possum.

OOC: I have to leave

redwallgurl

"Oh, " said Gema looking down,"May I come too?"