The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

it's about opening a case again. Wow, I'm smart. S-M-R-T!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

ditto. And so is Narnia, my favourite is Reepicheep.

Redwallfan7

A line about being sarcastic...

Rainshadow

Narnia and Redwall?  Shouldn't it be one or the other?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I'm not saying that you can't like both, but it's hard to go through a wardrobe into two different worlds.  It was meant as a joke.

W0NWILL

Casey, casey, case, it reminds be of Dumb and Dumber!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 17, 2012, 10:43:23 PM
  I'm not saying that you can't like both, but it's hard to go through a wardrobe into two different worlds.  It was meant as a joke.
oh

AbbotAlf0805