News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

how does cornflower die?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Well, let's see... it's a dagger we're talking about right?  ::)

There's the eyes which really have nothing between them and the brain, and then there's the blood vessels on the neck... shall I continue? ::)

Rusvul

Quote from: The Shade on June 13, 2013, 08:45:37 PM
Nah, a sneaky weasel came in the abbey one night, and creeped through the window, drew his dagger and.......
Was confronted with the abbey warrior, Matthias, who proceeded to beat his brains out with the flat of his sword, with each blow, shouting another word. "DON'T! YOU! HURT! MY! CORNFLOWER! OR! ANY! OF! US! EVER!" By the time Matthias had spoken the word "Cornflower" the weasel was already dead.

Shadowed One

Then the sneaky weasel's ghost killed Cornflower.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Erm, there are no ghosts in Redwall. Martin's spirit, yes, but he has no physical form, and only speaks in people's heads. He's a spirit, not a ghost.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

I know. XP. *Draws great sword Sillybane* Mlah! I shall slay your siliness! (I say, as I'm being silly myself.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 13, 2013, 10:32:51 PM
Nah, a sneaky weasel came in the abbey one night, and creeped through the window, drew his dagger and.......
Was confronted with the abbey warrior, Matthias, who proceeded to beat his brains out with the flat of his sword, with each blow, shouting another word. "DON'T! YOU! HURT! MY! CORNFLOWER! OR! ANY! OF! US! EVER!" By the time Matthias had spoken the word "Cornflower" the weasel was already dead.

Ah object!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 14, 2013, 09:20:54 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 13, 2013, 10:32:51 PM

Ah object!
Here, HeadInAnotherGalexy, let me continue the story in a way that will make you happy:

Matthias all of a sudden felt a sudden rush of pain, causing him to fall to his knees. He turned to see three arrows sticking out of his back. He was put out of his misery by another arrow that thudded in his neck. Cornflower screamed. A huge wave of weasels were in the abbey! And they all had daggers and bow and arrows!
Cornflower started running. She could feel arrows zipping by all around her. An arrow caught her in the footpaw, which made her yell "FLICHEYE ATTACK!!!!!"
Constance came running into the room. "What in the name of Martin is going on arou-uggg!"
The big Badger fell dead, twenty-seven arrows sticking out of her.
All of the commotion brought all the Redwallers out to  Great Hall, were all the weasels were. Instantly, a quarter of them fell to the ground, looking like pin cushions due to all the arrows.
A rather tall weasel, who appeared to be the Flicheye leader, stood up and yelled "We Kille 'em all, make 'em alle dead, oof!"
He fell to the ground, silenced by a stunning blow from Basil Stag Hair. But as Basil brought his foot down, he was surprised to find that It was full of arrows. "Why, those bally weasel chaps have ruined by best fooagggg!!!!"
He was instantly silenced by sixteen well-aimed arrows.
The Redwallers fought the Flicheye the best they could, but they were no match to the weasel's great numbers and all there bows and arrows. Abbot Mordalfus was about to yell retreat, but as soon as he opened his mouth, it was filled to the brim with Flicheye arrows.
The Redwallers tried to get to the front door of the Abbey, but those who didn't pull back in time were each hit with dozens of arrows. They then knew that they would have to fight on and try to take as many Weasels with them.
Cornflower, who looked more like a pin cushion that herself, came up to Tess Churchmouse, who had only been hit six times with arrows, and said "Tess, take all the Dibbuns and take them out of here! We'll distract the Flicheye while your at. Now go!"
Tess, who had been hit with another three arrows while listening to Cornflower, ran off and collected all the Dibbuns. Thanks to fates, none of them were hurt. They then ran off out the main Abbey gate, but halfway through the lawn, she realized that she was missing a young Otter from the group. "You Dibbuns, stay here!" She yelled, running  back into the Abbey to get the other Dibbuns. She returned a few minutes later, though she had been hit with a lot more arrows when rescuing the little Otter. She collapsed to the ground, then yelled "You Dibbuns, run into the woods! I'm not going to make it, I've been hit with too many arrows. Now go!"
The Dibbuns ran out the main Abbey gate. Tess watched them until here eyes closed forever.

Back in the Abbey, the Flicheye had done there work. There wasn't one Redwaller alive. The Flicheye leader, as much as he was banged up from the battle, smiled over his work. Redwall was his! Though, it wouldn't be called Redwall anymore; It would be called Flichwall! And to think, he would be high ruler over it!

I know, its a eye gruesome, but hey, its an idea! ;D What do you think, HeadInAnotherGalexy? What about the rest of you guys?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Erm... My opinion is, it wouldn't happen. How would one sneaky weasel turn into an entire horde? And I don't think the Flitchaye even had bows... And Hiag, I'm just talking about violence to that one weasel. I have nothing against weasels in general.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Great ztory! Nay objectionz tae zat 'appenin'!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 14, 2013, 10:23:34 PM
Erm... My opinion is, it wouldn't happen. How would one sneaky weasel turn into an entire horde?
He didn't turn into a giant horde! He was the one who snuck into Redwall and opened some door. But we was taken out by Matthias. But that was not the case for the rest of the Flicheye...And it is possible that they could have made bows and arrows.... ;)
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 14, 2013, 10:26:35 PM
Great ztory! Nay objectionz tae zat 'appenin'!
Why thank you, HiaG! I knew you would like it! ;D

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 14, 2013, 10:30:44 PM
I like that story Ungatt!
Thank you (Or are you being sarcastic? ;))! Do you think that I should continue it sometime?

Tam and Martin

No I really like it! I think you should continue it!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 14, 2013, 10:42:06 PM
No I really like it! I think you should continue it!
Yes, I think I will sometime! Though, it probably wont be too long...