My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

KoudoawaiaVortex

Quote from: Delthion on October 14, 2017, 04:58:42 AM
But Fluttershy ruins everything about Discord...his craziness is not allowed to shine to its full potential! ;D

She encourages him to be himself. There's an episode from season 7 where he hosted their tea party in his Chaos Dimension and so he tried very hard to make sure his house and himself would be just like Fluttershy to try to make him comfortable but she was actually very weirded out by it all since it was not like him at all and she was looking forward to seeing how crazy his place would be and everything. She even got quite alarmed when the lack of chaos actually started to make him start to fade away and disappear.

Ashleg

Wait--what?

Disappear?

What episode is this?

He comes back, right?!

Delthion

Notice the word START in the final sentence, he never completely fades away.

But the greatness of his character fades after his defeat at the hands of the Elements.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

KoudoawaiaVortex

It's season 7, episode 12 Discordant Harmony.

I didn't remember either. Had to look it up on Netflix

clunylooney

Didn't Bill Clinton get 3 facts correct about this show in an interview?
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Russa Nodrey

Welllll, yes. I just looked it up. They were easy questions, though.
Freddy

clunylooney

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 12, 2021, 10:11:07 AM
Welllll, yes. I just looked it up. They were easy questions, though.

Still, kinda awesome.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

MeadowR

Are they still making episodes of this or did it die down like the craze?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014