News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Martin's Family

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, July 03, 2011, 06:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka

Sometimes I get frustrated with things in general and start to feel a little sorry for myself. Then I think of Martin and remind myself of how much he lost and yet he fought on valiantly. I hope this count is correct: His father Luke, his mother Sayna, his grandmother Windred[sorry if I bungled the name], and his one love, Laterose. He also thoght T.B. was dead and lost him a few seasons after re-uniting with him. He lost his colony and homeland too. What a role model of courage.

Coobreedan

Yeah. And he still managed to become a hero. :)
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

mattimouse20

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 04, 2011, 05:07:20 PM
He might have been, he's pretty unknown. Even his position as an ancestor of Martin is disputed.
BRIAN! why did you leave us hanging!! theres so much moreabout redwall we fans really want to know!
just wait until I make my daring escape!

321tumbler

I think a story of his ancestors would be a good fanfic.

Lutra

Quote from: 321tumbler on December 31, 2012, 10:24:17 PM

I think we already have that with the Legend of Luke. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

321tumbler

I mean his far away ancestors like the one's that went to St. Ninians.

Martin the warrior

Quote from: brocka on October 13, 2011, 04:35:51 AM
Sometimes I get frustrated with things in general and start to feel a little sorry for myself. Then I think of Martin and remind myself of how much he lost and yet he fought on valiantly. I hope this count is correct: His father Luke, his mother Sayna, his grandmother Windred[sorry if I bungled the name], and his one love, Laterose. He also thoght T.B. was dead and lost him a few seasons after re-uniting with him. He lost his colony and homeland too. What a role model of courage.
Some people after that much trauma would have turned for the worst.
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Free Thought

Quote from: 321tumbler on December 31, 2012, 10:24:17 PM

Already in the works. ;)  What can I say- Martin the Warrior was my favourite Redwall character, of course I'm going write a fanfic about his namesake! ;)  :o ;)

Shadowed One

Yeah, I started reading it. it You guys might want to read it, it's really good!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc