News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Squirrels still active needs members (PLEASE JOIN)

Started by Dannflor, August 07, 2012, 07:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

321tumbler

I am not 13 either, but a few days ago I was in my dining room and a squirrel got onto the rail of our poorch so I ran over to it. It was in a funny position and I was like, "O my Gosh! I wish I had taken a picture and I could've put it on Redwall Squirrles."

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Mattio

I'm 11 and I joined I finally feel like I'm not the youngedt one on this site anymore

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ungatt Trunn

It's not loading for some reason. I'll try again later...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflor

Ok! I will try this again let me have time to straighten things out
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

willruth

I have not joined redwall squirrels but I am around your age and now I finally feel like I m not lone in being one of redwall's intended audience on this site!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: willruth on March 25, 2014, 05:14:59 PM

I have not joined redwall squirrels but I am around your age and now I finally feel like I m not lone in being one of redwall's intended audience on this site!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
I just wanted to say that most of the people on this forum are actually kids/teens. Including me. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

willruth

Okay it's just it is so sensible that I had NO idea!! :-[ :-[

On a totally unrelated note,I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: willruth on March 28, 2014, 06:33:22 PM
Okay it's just it is so sensible that I had NO idea!! :-[ :-[

On a totally unrelated note,I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!
Yeah, I looked at this forum now and then before I joined, and I had no idea how many of the users were kids until I'd been a member for a while. :D And I love this place too!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Hey, Dannflor! I can't get to my account. It says that the Server resets while loading the page. Any idea what's going on?

Dannflor

No? Are you on a different divice?  I'll have a look.......

Cornflower MM

No, but I might have gone on last when I was on my mom's computer, a while ago.....I tried to get on their via replying to your message, but that didn't work either....Grr.....

Dannflor

It Might Be Your Connection. Or perhaps it is the Divice that isn't cooperating. Try A different computer or whatever. Nothing's the problem from my place????