Count as high as possible before a moderator posts

Started by Gonff, July 04, 2011, 02:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

Basically you start with 1 and the next person will post 2, the next 3 and so on untill a moderator or adminitrator posts and brings it back down to 0. If the mods get into negative numbers any normal member can bring it back up to 0. I will keep the highest and lowest numbers we have got to posted here:

Highest #:239
Lowest #:-116

I will start us out:

New rules!
When a player takes their team into the negatives (mods) or the positives (members) they can name a member of the other team that can zero out the count for that round. Everyone else counts up or down once. For example:
DanielofRedwall: 1, Matthias
Redwallfan1: 2
Rainshadow: 3
Lily: 2
Skipper: 3
Matthias: 0
Lily: -1, Tiria

etc...

If either team makes it to 100, any member of the opposing team can then zero out the count. For example, if Matthias has been chosen but the members get to 100, Lily, ToR, or any mod can then reset the count to zero.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I dreamed about this game last night. You guys were at 11, then 0
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

Osu

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.