Combine the members!

Started by Trigoma, August 20, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

@Wylder Treejumper and I debating while the "forum" watches. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I call being the guy on the left. Blue is more my color.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

So Skarzs is Plato, and Wylder is Aristotle?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Trekkies of the forum vs. Star Wars forumites.

*Sorry for the double-post.

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Delthion on September 21, 2017, 04:18:04 AM
Ha! My ethical philosophy is far superior to yours, Skarzs!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

Me 'n' @Rosie Willowwater

she's laughing while I look at memes

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

Søren

Me, @Andy and @Cornflower MM as we wait for the new Black Veil Brides album
Spoiler
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 22, 2017, 04:36:34 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 21, 2017, 04:18:04 AM
Ha! My ethical philosophy is far superior to yours, Skarzs!
That's debatable.

Get it? Cuz they're debating?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Now we know without doubt that Wylder's is superior. ;D

Wylder Treejumper

You know, Skarzs, somewhere out there is the perfect form of someone who tells horrible jokes, of which you are just one particularly cringy expression ;D

Philosophy jokes for days! (look up Plato's theory of forms if you don't get it)
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

You just don't appreciate the art of puns.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Me and @Jetthebinturong. Replace "wig" with "campaign hat" and it seems about right.

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington