That awkward moment when...

Started by Skyblade, August 24, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you drop something while opening a door, you close the door to pick up your object, and as you open the door again, you jump out of your skin because a group of people are also opening the door from the other side.  (I did it yesterday and believe me it was scary!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you're in a completely silent room and someone farts.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're walking back to your seat at a concert and see someone you recognize, then stare at them for a minute.  Thinking that you don't know them when you actually do, you walk away.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you think your calling a celebrity's phone number and it's not them.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're singing really loudly to music that's playing in public, then all of a sudden you realize you're listening to an iPod.

Wisteria Wild Cat

That awkward moment when you're watching My Little Pony, and a random, sixteen year-old you barely know walks down and stairs, looks at the TV, and says, "Really?"

True story.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when there's nothing better to do than to watch the movie The Smurfs and a good friend comes in and looks at you funny.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 25, 2012, 11:27:03 PM
 That awkward moment when you're sitting in your room reading a book when all of a sudden you realize that you have had someone calling you for quite a while.
hahaha!! happened to me just this morning (I was too engrossed in the book to think about my dad calling! he called the cell and then the home phone...Twice)

That awkward moment when you go to the ER for something then you go to a McDonalds a month later and see someone who was in the ER with you! True story (And seeing them again wasn't a good thing  ;))
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you are walking by and see a cat out of the corner of your eye.  You bend down to pet it and realize that it's not a cat, it's in fact a backpack (or coat, or something that could be found on the floor).

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you hear the phone ringing, and you're tired and pick up  an object that's NOT the phone and you answer...  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you try and use the phone as a TV remote.

Endar Feyblade

That akwerd moment wen yoo relise you speleed akward rong?

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you can't tell what the person above you said. ;D

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when you play a piece of music and get it horribly wrong. :-[
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you're watching a game at home with friends, and your favorite team scores. And you shout out Yes! and no one else joins in :P