News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

That awkward moment when...

Started by Skyblade, August 24, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you nearly follow a man into the men's restroom.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you acidentally walk into the wrong room or house and you think you're walking into the correct one. (That's happened to me before. We were celebrating a party at my brother's girlfirend's house and I accidentally opened a door to another person's house)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment where you're watching a movie with your friends and you're the only one who laughs when there's a bit you think is funny.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you say all of your feelings about your crush and then you walk out to find that your crush was listening the whole entire time.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you start talking to someone who's got their back to you, they turn around, and it's not the person you thought it was.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you think someone is your mom or dad so you run to them yelling and it's a complete stranger who looks at you strangely (actually happened)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you see a buddy and start making a funny face at them, only to realize that you don't actually know them.

Mattio

that awkward moment when you start singing a song and the other person doesn't get it

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you start quoting a TV show and the person you're talking to doesn't get it.  It's even more awkward when they give you a weird look when you start laughing at what you said.

Skyblade

Oops I just realized there's another one of these in The Cellars xD mods, you can lock this topic ;)

Skyblade

I really liked this thread back on the old forum, so time to raise it from the dead :D

That awkward moment when you're singing Happy Birthday but you don't know the person's name so you just mumble the name part.

Perifaen

That awkward moment when... You think someone's waving to you and find out they weren't so you try to casually turn your wave into scratching your head or something.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Eulaliaaa!

That awkward moment when you think someone is talking to you, so you reply and they're like "seriously? I wasn't talking to you."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you witness an awkward moment.

That awkward moment when you're on a road trip in the middle of nowhere and you have to use the bathroom.

Eulaliaaa!

That awkward moment when you tell a joke, and that person either doesn't hear all of it or doesn't get a reference you made so you have to explain it and it's not funny anymore, then you try to make it less awkward by pretending it's a big deal and they're being mean and you end up unintentionally hurting that person's feelings and making everything about the situation worse.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.