News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Personality types

Started by Tannsrall, September 19, 2012, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 11, 2013, 05:08:42 PM
I did the test, and it described me perfectly! It says that I'm an ESTJ. here's what it said in full:

Based on your answers, your personality type is most likely:
ESTJ

Your first preference is toward extroversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with other people. Other people are often energized by your presence as well, and you're usually seen as a 'people person'. You likely have a knack for persuading others.

Your second preference is for sensation. Sensors are pragmatic, precise people who are very detail oriented. Instead of looking at the big picture first, Sensors concentrate on specifics. They highly value experience and often have an excellent memory.

Your third preference is for thinking. Thinkers prefer to remain objective, concentrating more on facts than subjective factors in a situation. Thinking types are usually very analytical and logical thinking comes easily for them.

Your fourth preference is for judging. Judgers are structured and organized, preferring an orderly environment over disorganization. They are decisive planners who like bringing closure to projects. Judgers often feel comfortable with deadlines and can easily work within them.

:o :o :o :o :o!!!!! UNGATT, YOUR"S IS THE SAME EXACT THING AS MINE!!!!!! Actually I think we are quite alike.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

AnnaofRedwall

I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Redwaller

ISTJ

Your first preference is toward introversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with your rich inner world. You tend to be reflective and contemplative. You likely prefer to have a few close friends instead of many acquaintances.

Your second preference is for sensation. Sensors are pragmatic, precise people who are very detail oriented. Instead of looking at the big picture first, Sensors concentrate on specifics. They highly value experience and often have an excellent memory.

Your third preference is for thinking. Thinkers prefer to remain objective, concentrating more on facts than subjective factors in a situation. Thinking types are usually very analytical and logical thinking comes easily for them.

Your fourth preference is for judging. Judgers are structured and organized, preferring an orderly environment over disorganization. They are decisive planners who like bringing closure to projects. Judgers often feel comfortable with deadlines and can easily work within them.

Describes me quite well.

Artisans are the temperament with a natural ability to excel in any of the arts, not only the fine arts such as painting and sculpting, or the performing arts such as music, theater, and dance, but also the athletic, military, political, mechanical, and industrial arts, as well as the "art of the deal" in business.

Artisans are most at home in the real world of solid objects that can be made and manipulated, and of real-life events that can be experienced in the here and now. Artisans have exceptionally keen senses, and love working with their hands. They seem right at home with tools, instruments, and vehicles of all kinds, and their actions are usually aimed at getting them where they want to go, and as quickly as possible. Thus Artisans will strike off boldly down roads that others might consider risky or impossible, doing whatever it takes, rules or no rules, to accomplish their goals. This devil-may-care attitude also gives the Artisans a winning way with people, and they are often irresistibly charming with family, friends, and co-workers.

Artisans want to be where the action is; they seek out adventure and show a constant hunger for pleasure and stimulation. They believe that variety is the spice of life, and that doing things that aren't fun or exciting is a waste of time. Artisans are impulsive, adaptable, competitive, and believe the next throw of the dice will be the lucky one. They can also be generous to a fault, always ready to share with their friends from the bounty of life. Above all, Artisans need to be free to do what they wish, when they wish. They resist being tied or bound or confined or obligated; they would rather not wait, or save, or store, or live for tomorrow. In the Artisan view, today must be enjoyed, for tomorrow may never come.

There are many Artisans, perhaps 30 to 35 percent of the population, which is good, because they create much of the beauty, grace, fun, and excitement the rest of us enjoy in life.

Crafters (ISTP) tend to be masters of using tools. They are quick to learn the methods and procedures of how to work with them, and how they can apply these skills in emergencies and crisis. They are really good at learning how to operate machines, instruments, and equipment with great precision and expertise. Crafters even sometimes use their own bodies as a tool, by becoming an expert in skilled movement or vocal control. Though they may choose to master tools over long periods, Crafters never stop "playing" with them. You, as a Crafter, tend to be fearless in work or play, willing to take risks that others would shy away from.

This is the Keirsey test. This one is 50/50. If you look at Artisan, I am mostly like that, except for some things like an outgoing person. But the Crafter describes me perfectly.

BadgerLordFiredrake

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTJ.html

Executive.  Natural leader, not much room for error.  Forceful and decisive.  Efficient.  Don't want to type linked article up for sake of efficiency.  I'm on an iPad.

Yup, still me.

Redwaller, I hope I'm not one of the dragons you killed.... :P
baby turtle forever

Gears

INTP

Your first preference is toward introversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with your rich inner world. You tend to be reflective and contemplative. You likely prefer to have a few close friends instead of many acquaintances.

Your second preference is for intuition. Intuitives are interested in the more abstract side of life, concentrating less on specific details and more about meaning and patterns. Intuitives are naturally oriented toward concepts and can often make connections between complex sets of facts.

Your fourth preference is for perceiving. Perceivers are flexible and spontaneous, working in spurts of energy instead of pursuing strict deadlines. You often wait to make decisions in order to take in new information.

Also, I'm arrogant. :P
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Buzz_Bumble

I'm IDDSPQ ... I Don't Do Silly Personality Quzies.  ;)
It's almost as bad as the silly quizes in women's / teen girl's magazines, like "Is he Mr Right?"  ::)

WoodlandWarrior

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 15, 2013, 08:07:28 AM
It's almost as bad as the silly quizes in women's / teen girl's magazines, like "Is he Mr Right?"  ::)
While I do agree that there are serious flaws in this whole idea, I still think it has more scientific backing then those quizzes you just mentioned. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 11, 2013, 11:32:24 PM
I did the test, and it described me perfectly! It says that I'm an ESTJ. here's what it said in full:

ESTJ

Your first preference is toward extroversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with other people. Other people are often energized by your presence as well, and you're usually seen as a 'people person'. You likely have a knack for persuading others.

:o :o :o :o :o!!!!! UNGATT, YOUR"S IS THE SAME EXACT THING AS MINE!!!!!! Actually I think we are quite alike.
Yes, I guess we are!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 15, 2013, 07:48:36 PM

ESTJ

Yes, I guess we are!
Neat though!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mariel

I got ISTP, which suits me a lot actually :), though I tend to be more a tomboy than it describes me. ::)

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 15, 2013, 04:32:33 PM
Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 15, 2013, 08:07:28 AM
While I do agree that there are serious flaws in this whole idea, I still think it has more scientific backing then those quizzes you just mentioned. ;)
Yea....  all personality quizzes have flaws, but this one is pretty accurate.
baby turtle forever

Maudie

Mine, ENTP, suits me quite well. Not completely accurate, but pretty close as far as I'm concerned.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 15, 2013, 08:42:12 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 15, 2013, 07:48:36 PM

ESTJ

Yes, I guess we are!
Neat though!
Yes!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lutra

Was I the only one that did the Keirsey test?  I'm the only one without a kooky acronym for an answer.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra