News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 29, 2017, 04:31:54 PM
So. . . I had a dream last night I was fighting/being trained by Darth Maul. >_>
Darth Skarzs. ;D

The Skarzs

I feel like drawing that now.

OOH. Everyone needs to draw themselves as Jedi or Sith.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 29, 2017, 04:31:54 PM
So. . . I had a dream last night I was fighting/being trained by Darth Maul. >_>

All those Star Wars theory and explaination videos are obviously affecting my subconcious.

Did he teach you on how to get the high ground?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Didn't need to be taught that.
Also, it apparently doesn't work when he tried it. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 06, 2017, 01:19:09 AM
Pretty crazy. Only Marvel dares to do that. Makes you wonder how long they have been planning this resurgence.

Star Wars 89: This Resurgence.

Jukka the Sling

So I'm obviously way out of the loop somehow, but I just heard about the upcoming microseries called Forces of Destiny.  I'm so excited about this!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I don't like Star Wars. ;D

(Watches heads explode.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

So why are you commenting in the Star Wars discussion thread then? ???
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

I believe the second line explains why. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Um, have you even seen the movies/shows?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Jukka the Sling

O.O  Even worse than I thought.  You haven't seen even the original trilogy?

Lady Ashenwyte

So you don't like Star Wars without having watched the movies or read any books.

Nice.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Have y'all seen this?  It's hilarious and awesome.

I didn't know this before, but Mormon missionaries aren't allowed to watch movies while on their two-year mission.  So this was her first time seeing both TFA and Rogue One.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 18, 2017, 04:18:40 AM
O.O  Even worse than I thought.  You haven't seen even the original trilogy?

I hadn't either until a while ago. Don't rag him too hard.