News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJaqFan

@The Skarzs Thanks for the info!

@Jukka the Sling I totally agree!!!  I need to rewatch the trailer over and over again! :P

Have you guys checked out the Forces of Destiny playlist?

And Ashley Eckstein was talking about it on this week's Star Wars Show!

The Skarzs

Just FYI, I always use mobile for that site. Not sure how well it operates on a computer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Grond

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 29, 2017, 10:09:34 PM
Quote from: BJaqFan on June 29, 2017, 06:58:14 PM
Getting ready to start binging Clone Wars again (well, as much as I can binge on it...I have to get it from the library, since I don't have my own copies yet)...and I just recently finished binging Rebels Season 1 & 2...anyone else looking forward to Season 4 and the recently announced DVD/BluRay release of Season 3?
I CANNOT WAIT FOR REBELS SEASON FOUR.  The trailer was so awesome and all my siblings and I were literally screaming when we watched it a few weeks back. :P  Bo-Katan returning?  Kallus and all of them finally relocating to Yavin 4?  CUTE SHIPPY MOMENTS WITH HERA AND KANAN???  I THINK I MAY DIE BEFORE THE FIRST EPISODE FINALLY ARRIVES.

*decides to go rewatch the trailer*

Whoa.  Somehow, I'd either missed or forgotten that Hera flies right through some space station hangar while going to lightspeed, deliberately setting off an explosion. O.O

/endfangirling

Except they're 2 different alien species, not sure how well that would work out lol

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Grond on July 03, 2017, 06:15:59 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 29, 2017, 10:09:34 PM
Quote from: BJaqFan on June 29, 2017, 06:58:14 PM
Getting ready to start binging Clone Wars again (well, as much as I can binge on it...I have to get it from the library, since I don't have my own copies yet)...and I just recently finished binging Rebels Season 1 & 2...anyone else looking forward to Season 4 and the recently announced DVD/BluRay release of Season 3?
[...]CUTE SHIPPY MOMENTS WITH HERA AND KANAN???

Except they're 2 different alien species, not sure how well that would work out lol
The creators have actually stated they like each other.  Also, in The Clone Wars, there was a Twi'lek who had half-human kids, so Kanan and Hera could definitely have kids too. XD :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

My favourite Jedi is Picard.

Darth Vader is amazing.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

^ Yup.

Someone managed to get ahold of the first Forces of Destiny episode and post it to YouTube before Disney did.  It's pretty cute.  Of course, it's also pretty short, but we knew that already.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Have you guys seen this yet?

BJaqFan

The new little aliens look SO cute!

It's a fun vid to watch (was hoping for a full out new trailer, but this works)...and have you guys seen the new teaser posters???

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I have!  They're really nice.

I can't wait until an actual trailer is released!

Rosie Willowwater

Have any of you seen this?

Hickory

If any of you'd like a more in depth analysis of the behind the scenes video, Star Wars Explained made a video looking at all the frames:

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

I'll have to watch both of these videos later.  Thanks!

Jetthebinturong

So I've restarted watching Rebels season 2. Kanan and Ezra should be dead, and Hera, Sabine and Zeb should be in cells awaiting execution. You don't put two half-trained Jedi up against Darth Vader and have them survive. Remember that part where Vader had Kanan in perfect stabbing position and just decided to throw him instead? The fight choreography in this episode was so unbelievably bad.

I miss Clone Wars. It was so much better than this.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Lol.
Yeah, after seeing some of the new comics' contents we can clearly see how ruthless Vader was, how easily he can defeat even experienced enemies and the prejudice and lack of care with which he exacts their deaths.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

GUYS GUYS GUYS

THERE'S A RUMOR ALL OVER THE NEWS NOW ABOUT A DIRECTOR BEING IN VERY EARLY TALKS FOR AN OBI-WAN MOVIE

I'M SO EXCITED IT'S CRAZY

I SERIOUSLY HOPE THIS HAPPENS AND THAT THEY BRING EWAN MCGREGOR BACK