News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Shaves off a millimeter of callous off my big toes with a knife.* The pumice stone wasn't getting the job done.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 15, 2017, 02:18:53 AM
*Shaves off a millimeter of callous off my big toes with a knife.* The pumice stone wasn't getting the job done.

Mmm, crispy...

Delthion

I have a very large callous on my left big toe, but I don't remove it because it actually helps with the constant rubbing of it against my shoe in fencing! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Mine were actually causing me pain from wearing my work boots all day, so that's why I removed them. :P

Quote from: Groddil on June 15, 2017, 02:51:49 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on June 15, 2017, 02:18:53 AM

Mmm, crispy...
Yez.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Behold my manly work-stained hands. *Presents hands with black stuck into all the cracks and crevices that will never come out no matter how many times they are washed.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

pics or it didn't happen.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Pointlezz Irritatin' Calluz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

I may not have manly work-stained hands, but I do need a new razor... I ground down the steel edge with my face.

...Joking aside, I really don't fit the manly man stereotype. Slender frame, no facial hair, not particularly tall, don't much like physical labour... I don't even eat meat. (I do have a deep singing voice, though, as well as an axe - and I think I get bonus points for having made it.) People don't mistake me for a girl anymore, though, and that's really all I care about. :P

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rusvul on June 19, 2017, 02:52:16 AM
(I do have a deep singing voice, though, as well as an axe - and I think I get bonus points for having made it.)
Yehhhh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

You get way more bonus points, of course, for actually being a competent smith. I've just had opportunities to mess around with metal :P

The Skarzs

Yah. :P You still need a beard, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.