News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Name an Animal!

Started by Rainshadow, November 16, 2012, 05:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 17, 2012, 05:01:00 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 17, 2012, 04:56:27 AM
(What's that?) Anteater
lizard
It actually isn't. The tuatara is the only animal alive of its kind. While it does resemble a lizard somewhat, it is of its own Order (Rhynchocephalia). It is native to New Zealand. The only thing I googled there was the spelling of the order name. Impressive, hey? ;)

Um, phoenix, "fox" doesn't start with 't'! I'll go with another one that does.
Termite.

Skipper

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

DanielofRedwall

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow