News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rusvul's Singing

Started by Rusvul, January 09, 2013, 11:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Hi! I'm Rusvul (obviously :P), and I just posted a song on youtube. Noonvale, from Martin the Warrior.
It's a bit weak at the beginning, but a lot better after the first verse.

This is indeed my own voice. And, my first attempt at doing any type of video thing, that ever actually got posted, believe it or not it took about two hours. ( I'm not sure if that's a really long time, or a really short time :P) Hope you like it! Oh, and I'm not sure if this is where this thread is supposed to go, this is as close as I could find to the right place, mods are welcome to move it if I'm wrong, and if I am, sorry for troubling you.  This is using the tune from the TV show, and the lyrics from the book. (they changed them a little for the show) Hope you enjoy! tell me your opinion.

And,  "The Coronation Of Mokkan"

Borderstone:

Marleybonnia:

Tam and Martin

Awesome! You have a nice voice for singing!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Thank you!!! ;D ;D ;D!!! That makes me very happy  ;D ;D ;D

Mattio

Nice. You have a great singing voice I could understand each word. Your not like some people I've heard that sound terrible because their words are smashed together.

Leatho Shellhound

I liked it a lot, I also left a comment on Youtube.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

321tumbler

That's what like I'm doing, but let's not be competitors. You're really good though.

Rusvul

Thank you peoples for your kindness!! I'm planning to do another song, a more evil one, written by me, called Borderstone.

EDIT: and here it is!!

This is completely by me. In every way. Recorded using Audacity, edited using Windows Movie Maker, and uploaded onto YouTube. Bit weak at the end, this time.

Redwaller

It's great!  :) Will you add instruments to the songs?

Rusvul

Thanks, and I would love to. But pretty much my only musical talent is singing, as of right now I can't see any way to do it. (unless someone sends instrumental music to me). Do you have any other suggestions on how I might make that happen? Violin or some type of woodwind would work well for Noonvale, but for Borderstone something more sinister, guitar or piano maybe? (not that they're sinister instruments, but they have a lot of range of mood. so do violins, but I'm not sure they're right for Borderstone).

Redwaller

Borderstone, I have no idea as of yet.

And Noonvale, if the tune exists, you could make a research and add it to the song.  :)

Rusvul

You're right! I could! But not with Borderstone. As I said, I wrote it, so it's not likely to be anywhere else... I'll look into it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

321tumbler

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 11, 2013, 12:01:39 AM
Violin or some type of woodwind would work well for Noonvale, but for Borderstone something more sinister, guitar or piano maybe? (not that they're sinister instruments, but they have a lot of range of mood. so do violins, but I'm not sure they're right for Borderstone).
Luckily for you I can play piano and some guitar (still in beginner stage) so I could probaly fit it with music, but I'd have to get a better recorder.

Mattio

Rainshadow

You sing very well!  I look forward to hearing more of your music!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!