1,000 ways to annoy people: jokers, prankers and antagonizers welcome!;)

Started by winifred, February 17, 2013, 01:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

I think we all know how this works!
you can play them on anyone, relative, teacher, friend, random passers-by.

1. Classic: Switch the salt and sugar
2. Do the question act to a reletive. Why does this work? how? Why? but why? why? why? ;D
3. Tell this to your teacher!!!!

TEACHER: Why didn't you study?

STUDENT: A year has 365 days for you to study.
After taking away 52 Sundays, there are only 313 days left. There are 50 days in the summer that is way too hot to work so there are only 263 days left. We sleep 8 hours a day, in a year, that counts up to 122 days so now we're left with 141 days. If we fooled around for only 1 hour a day, 15 days are gone, so we are left with 126 days. We spend 2 hours eating each day, 30 days are used in this way in the year, and we are left with 96 days in our year. We spend 1 hour aday speaking to friends and family, that takes away 15 days more and we are left with 81 days. Exams and tests take up at least 35 days in your year; hence you are only left with 46 days. Taking off approximately 40 days of holidays, you are only left with 6 days. Say you are sick for a minimum of 3 days; you're left with 3 days in the year to study! Let's say you only go out for 2 days...You're left with 1 day. But that 1 day is your birthday. That's why I did not study.

Teacher: Class dismissed.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

KitrallStreamrippler

4) I've always wanted to do this: While someone's asleep, duct-tape their sleeping bag (with them inside) to the floor of the tent. Then, get two big flashlights and yell "Truck!"

5) Mess up the last picture on someone's disposable camera/Keep messing up the serious group photo.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Kitsune

Great idea!
6) when someone is trying to sleep, follow them around with your tuba! ;D

KitrallStreamrippler

7) Completely ignore someone. (Caution: this may get you shouted at and/or punched if you take it too far or do it to the wrong person)

8) Short-sheet someone's bed (It has to be done on a bed that's actually made though, with two sheets and everything.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

winifred

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on February 17, 2013, 08:40:55 PM
8) Short-sheet someone's bed (It has to be done on a bed that's actually made though, with two sheets and everything.)
I've done this!!!!

9)Mess up your brother's lego creations
10) Duck tape the opening of someones sleeping bag so they can't get out.
11)If you have a mask, put it on and hide behind a corner and pop out and scare someone! or just scare them without the mask.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mad Maudie

13: you know how sometimes semi's will have other semi's backwards while they are carrying the other? Well when someone in the passenger seat is sleeping drive right up next to the truck and wake thee person up. Yeah that was a long explanation. (Warning, do not do this to old people,  I have tried it and I didn't get birthday money for two years. But it was hilarious, I can't drive but j had my brother do it.) Still ferry long if got through all that good job!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Kitsune

14. Say quack to someone constantly until they yell SHUT UP!!!!!!!! :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

16. Get up close in their face and cross your eyes
17. Take a long sip of whatever they're drinking when they're not looking.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

18. Make fart noises when people are trying to sleep.
19. Make funny faces at people when they're not supposed to laugh.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Kitsune

20. Make termite noises in their ears. (Someone I know does that)

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 21, 2013, 01:43:15 PM
20. Make termite noises in their ears. (Someone I know does that)
((Termites make noises?))

21. Poke someone over and over again until they yell at you to stop or pokes you back.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwallfan7

22. Keep talking about one of your favorite subjects on and on, without shutting up
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Kitsune

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on February 22, 2013, 08:23:38 PM
((Termites make noises?))
Well, the noise of termites chewing through the wood.

23. Set their alarm clock to one in the morning. ;D