IS the wolverine in Rakkety Tam the best or worst bad guy?????????????????

Started by rachel25, March 25, 2013, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

is the wolverine in Rakkety Tam the best or worst or in the middle bad guy for me personily he was quit scary at the start befor you got to know him and then I found out he wasn't that smart  :-X (CAUTION THERE MAY BE RAKKETY TAM SPOILERS IN THIS TOPIC)

Tam and Martin

I liked him. Creepy though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WildDoogyPlumm

I liked him because you could never tell what he would do and it was scarier when goodbeasts were sneaking around him because, if they got caught, Gulo took no prisoners.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Ungatt Trunn

I thought that he was kind of dumb, no offence. Yes, he was a powerful creature, but he didn't have the brains of a true Warlord.

Life is too short to rush through it.

rachel25

I agree with you but at the start when it was hit and run or in this case hit and eat then run  ;) after you got to learn what sort of creature he was he wasn't so scary  :-\

KitrallStreamrippler

I dunno, I don't think you need brains when you're that size. I looked up wolverines in my wildlife book- they are bigger than badgers. That's pretty impressive. (Though yes, he was quite stupid.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

I wish there were more Wolverine's in the Redwall series, even if they arn't the brightest.

Life is too short to rush through it.

WoodenSpoon

I liked him partly for his thick head. It was actually a refreshing change from the clever types. He ruled through sheer brute force. I wouldn't say he was either the worst or the best, but he was a refreshing change of pace.

Captain Tammo

He was a brute who leapt then looked and a great villain!! It completed the spectrum of villains.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

phoenixfoden

rakkety tam

i kinda liked i was very pleased when i read there was going to be a wolverine in redwall and it became my fav book and he may be my fav villain so yeah i like him
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

rachel25

Quote from: rakkety tam on April 03, 2013, 12:03:45 AM
i kinda liked i was very pleased when i read there was going to be a wolverine in redwall and it became my fav book and he may be my fav villain so yeah i like him
Well you are called rakkety tam  ;)  :D

Kitsune

Well, he ruled more by power than by strategy. Just another villain for me. I'm surprised he made it as far as he did, though.

All topics probably have spoilers in them. ;)

Shadowed One

He was basically a bad badger who had no real strategy other than kill, eat, destroy, etc.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 09, 2013, 04:45:41 PM
He was basically a bad badger who had no real strategy other than kill, eat, destroy, etc.
Well said! (good thing he didn't have Bloodwrath, though!)