"Run like a hare and fight like a Bear..."

Started by Tam and Martin, June 07, 2013, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

If we just except everything in Redwall for what it is then there wouldn't be any topic to discuss  >:( ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rachel25 on June 30, 2013, 05:57:22 PM
If we just except everything in Redwall for what it is then there wouldn't be any topic to discuss  >:( ;D

Ah zink ye mean "accept".

Ziz dizcuzzion iz remindin' me o' Vilu Daskarz "cawin' card" reference.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

Anything can be "discussed", but it has to be realised that there's often simply no provable answer - only varying opinions, and everyone had their own opinion.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae let'z give a quick "HOORAY!" for everyvone'z ovn opinionz before ve get back on topic. HOORAY! An' na', back tae ze topic...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

It would be neat if there were bears in Mossflower. Then they could have a war against redwall.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 01, 2013, 06:09:44 PM
It would be neat if there were bears in Mossflower. Then they could have a war against redwall.
The bears would win, obviously. They could just break through the Abbey gates to get to the Redwall creatures. Then...LUNCH TIME! ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 01, 2013, 09:58:27 PM
The bears would win, obviously. They could just break through the Abbey gates to get to the Redwall creatures. Then...LUNCH TIME! ;D
Lol!

rachel25

It would be neat if there were bears in Mossflower. Then they could have a war against vermin and help redwall.
That nice of you Tam  :D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 01, 2013, 10:12:03 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 01, 2013, 09:58:27 PM
Lol!
;D
Oh, and I have just heard a very interesting segment in the audiobook of Mattimeo that sounds interesting; In a song that is being sung, there is a reference to a Dragon. Can't that mean something?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Buzz_Bumble

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin